Pages

Saturday 5 November 2016

My Tree tool (pytree) for cloning a directory Structure - Release 1.0

Hey All...

Today I am posting my new tool to display all directories and sub directories in a given path.

As you can see now as in the following Video of it.

This tool works and gets all the directories and its structure.This tool is built in a really free and memory managed manner.

Here I used the DataStructure. Ended up with Recursion. :)




we run it with command line arguments

Case 1#


we give the source path for getting its structure



here it is displaying all the folders level wise in the given source directory..

Finally it displays total number of directories in the given source.

Case 2#




Here we give the source and the Destination folders

It clones the source folders ""(Represents the root of linux i.e; " / " ) and saves in destination folder.

See it here.



This is all how my tool works.

Thank You.

1 comment: